Friday, November 18, 2011

Circus

For some Fall fun we surprised the girls with a trip to the CIRCUS!
It was so cute to see there faces light up when they saw what was in store for them.  I must admit, I was quite surprised myself.  For Phoenix Arizona this was an impressive circus (not bad for scoring tickets at the grocery store with all my numerous points I rack up buying groceries)!



She wasn't too sure about her first balloon animal.  I think she expected more :)


But the circus performers did not disappoint!!
There were acrobats...


 and BEARS!!


And of course men juggling fire!  Not to mention all of the other amazing acts that included dancing, magic and a silly clown.  It was the best feeling to see our girls laughing and in awe; it really is so great to see things through your kids eyes!


And who could forget the SWEETS?!!  Not us of course.
This was Emery's first go with cotton candy and let's just say it went fast!!


Daddy was a fan of the cotton candy too!
Notice Emery going for the Icee when daddy isn't looking, ha ha! ;)


Up and close with the 'elphats' as Emery says.


I'm so in love with these little faces.  They are so much fun!







Our trip to the circus was another great family memory!  

No comments:

Post a Comment