Monday, May 10, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears...

Oh my! Emery's first trip to the zoo!
The weather was perfect!...75 degrees and breezy! You know that's a fluke here in Phoenix, especially as we begin to enter the HOT HOT summer days. We packed up the family and put on our walking shoes...
She had to wear her new hat of course!
PHOENIX ZOO here we come!
I guess the anticipation was too much...she fell asleep before we got there and missed half of the animals we saw :)
Even though she's been there a million times over Akira was filled with excitement over every animal.
Komodo Dragons and cotton candy...a perfect match right (Nathan and I hadn't had cotton candy in forever and we were able to convince Akira we needed it!)
My little monkey!



She may not look like one but she acts like one! Silly baby!









The view around the zoo...desert and cactus (oh how I miss California!)
Another perfect family day!

No comments:

Post a Comment