A new recipe...MANGO SALSA
This one was a real winner! I have never been a huge fan of mangos but mix it with peppers and onions and pass the tortilla chips please! It was delicious!
Here's the recipe so try it yourself...it's so easy. Beware of the Jalapeno though, it HOT!
Ingredients
- 2 cups chopped mangoes (about 2 medium mangoes)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium fresh jalapeno, minced
Directions
1
Mix first six ingredients together in large bowl.2
Add jalapeno to taste (I usually use about 3/4 of a medium-sized jalapeno, which gives it quite a quick!).3
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to an hour to allow flavors to mellow.4
Immediately before serving, give salsa a quick stir. May be stored in a sealed container for several days.
Fun with Friends!!
Daddy and Emery waiting for our guests to arrive.
The Boys...(they have all been friends since high school...don't let their good looks fool you, they're oldies :))
And the Girls...(all new mommies too!)
And finally A NEW CAR!!
It was time to say goodbye to my lovely Jetta. After beach trips in San Diego, sunny skies in Gilbert, Snowboarding in Flagstaff, and numerous trips between Arizona and California
(121, 000 miles exactly!!)I had to give it up.
Here is my first family car, the Honda CRV. It's spacious, drives beautifully, lifts me up (literally! I can see so much better!) and even has a sun roof.
I can't wait for all the family adventures and trips that we will enjoy in our new ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment