Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Photo Time

Well, it's almost Christmas and you know what that means... our yearly Christmas cards our on their way!    I got my Christmas present early this year ( a new camera :)) so of course I wanted to put it to use!   I decided to take our family photos into my own hands.  Cute outfits-check, fun background (The McCormick Train Park)-check, smiling and willing husband-check!  Did I think about bribes for our almost 2 year old?! NO!
Let's just say Emery did her own thing for this years pictures.  She wasn't having any of silly mommy's usual picture taking antics.

Sissy smiled wonderfully each time, patiently waiting for little sister to smirk so I could snap a good one!



I was one disappointed Mommy until this happened...



And then this…(still a bit of attitude, but it made for a cute picture!)


And of course we had to stop and chase some 'bwerdies,'  At one point I thought she might actually get to touch one, she's really fast!!




Soon after we were able to take this one!  Still no smile, but I'll take it!  All of us together and the train made for an amazing backdrop!


We stayed as it started to get dark to see everything light up with Christmas lights.  By this time I let go of my original agenda and just started capturing what we do best…having fun together!





Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from our silly family to yours!  
We hope you are as blessed as we are with love, laughter and family this year!


2 comments:

  1. so cute and so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! it let me post a comment:). I am so excited for your new camera! it's so fun to play with! you did a great job. Emery is too dang cute:). hopefully we'll get to see you guys (maybe?) if you're out this way for the holidays. xo

    ReplyDelete