I can't believe it's only Wednesday!! This week has been is so long already. Do you ever have a week where you've planned things ahead of time…errands, appointments, dinners, and even crafting time (for Emery's party of course) and NOTHING goes as planned. Well this is one of those weeks. And yes, it's still a work week for me!
Poor Emery ended the weekend/ started the week off with a stomach bug. I am not great at handling vomit so boy was I glad that this one lasted less than 24 hours!!
This was Sunday...
We stayed home Monday to recover. And by the looks of things we were on our way back to my perfectly planned week…
Tuesday consisted of taking Emery to daycare, work, dinner and then…SICK! Poor baby woke up in the middle of the night with a high fever and couldn't fall back asleep.
So here we are on Wednesday, 104 temp and headed to urgent care. :/ Luckily Daddy was home and went with us.
Of course urgent care wasn't very urgent and we didn't learn anything about her illness we weren't already expecting. I ended up calling grandma and we came up with a more likely prognosis that I plan on having her pediatrician look into tomorrow.
Still Wednesday but after tylenol, motrin and a cool bath! Jamba juice, goldfish and a donut hole! Don't judge us, it was all she would eat.
Here's hoping that Thursday is a much better day!




No comments:
Post a Comment