Saturday, January 1, 2011

1~1~11

Happy New Year!
~2011~


The new year is finally here...
Nathan and I celebrated with the reason 2010 was such a memorable year for us, our little monkey Emery!
This was our date night set up (candy, champagne, and pizza)!


Not quite like pizza mom!


Then the fun began...
It took her a few tries...


 But she quickly learned how fun these "blow things" are!


Of course, Daddy joined in the fun...!




And Mommy too!


2010 was a year of so many blessings!  Despite the ups and downs, each day I look at our family and I'm reminded that I have everything I truly could ever need or want.   I know that 2011 will bring nothing but happiness and more precious memories to our family!


We hope 2011 brings health and happiness to you and yours!!

Love, 
Nathan, Amberlyn, Akira, and Emery 



No comments:

Post a Comment