Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's January what?!!


I can't believe how fast this month has flown by!  Am I really just getting to posting Christmas pictures?!  Well forget that it's already January and enjoy the fun we had LAST year.  Emery's first Christmas was so much fun.  Seeing things through her eyes is really amazing.  Her eyes lit up at the sight of Christmas lights and I swear she would begin to whisper as if she was telling me how cool they were. :)

When it came to presents she was all about the bows...she rips up paper all of the time, but the bows were definitely something special!

As you can see she met SANTA too.  She wasn't too sure about this strange man with crazy hair on his face but the picture was good enough for me.

CHRISTMAS with Nana and Papa

                                    Christmas pajamas...she loved them so much she gave them kisses!

Sisters...these two are quite inseparable now!  Emery likes being a 'big girl'...I'm just not sure I'm ready for her to be one yet!
Presents....presents...and more presents!!

Like I said, inseparable!




She wasn't sure which one to play with first!



No comments:

Post a Comment