skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Frey Family
Monday, January 3, 2011
For the girls!
To all my married friends and those that are still searching…
here’s a great website you all will love!
http://www.thedatingdivas.com/
It's about marraige, dating, and filled with lots of fun and great ideas!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Amberlyn
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2011
(22)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(5)
Playing at the Park
Growing up...
It's January what?!!
For the girls!
1~1~11
►
2010
(50)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
Established 2009
Akira Linn
Emery Ashlyn
Our Girls
-Family-and-Friends-
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogroll
Little Miss Heirlooms
Shabby Addict
Cookie Mag
Scrappin Blogs
Blonde Designs
Crafting Chicks
Popular Posts
Two today, Three tomorrow
It's hard to believe that THREE is here! I'm just not ready! Emery Ashlyn you are ready and you are "growing so big"...
Disney on Ice
"Surprise!! We are going to Disney on Ice!" This is what we got to say to the girls as we walked into the US Airways Center y...
A Day to Remember
For those of you who know us...this day was long awaited and a very special event for both of our families. Nathan and I met in March of 20...
Merry Christmas 2012
It's crazy…it's Christmas Eve!! The house smells wonderful, the presents are wrapped, Emery has watched The Grinch 3 times tod...
Long weekend
Well it's official…the holidays are here and the days are flying by faster than I can gather myself to catch my breath and share them o...
5 Months Already!
It's hard to believe but the time just keeps flying. Our little bug is 5 months old! She's about 13.5 lbs and 24 inches. Her persona...
Happy Birthday Baby!
While we were in California for Easter Nathan celebrated his 31st birthday! As soon he woke up daddy was bombarded with balloons, breakfast ...
Before I was a Mom
Before I was a Mom - I slept as late as I wanted and never worried about how late I got into bed. I brushed my hair and my teeth everyday. ...
Emmy Sunshine
This is the nickname that we most recently gave our little one... Emmy Sunshine . She is absolutely radiant lately with her sweet smile and ...
Play Dates and Park Dates
Last weekend was pretty low key for us. We slept in (till 8:30), had some friends over for pizza and a play date and also spent some time ...
Labels
Akira
(3)
Amber
(2)
Birthday
(6)
Christmas
(8)
Disney
(1)
Easter
(1)
Emery
(16)
Emery/Akira School
(1)
Family
(7)
Father's Day
(1)
Friends
(3)
Halloween
(2)
High School
(1)
Holidays
(4)
Kids Crafts
(1)
Minne Mouse
(1)
Nathan
(1)
Nathan and Amber
(3)
New Year
(2)
Photography
(1)
Stuff I love
(1)
Summer
(2)
Valentine's Day
(2)
Wedding
(1)
Weekends
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment